This is probably the third time that I am making available the blogs of AgustinongPinoy between the years 2004 and 2005. These are the same blogs that included articles about the Iglesya Ni Kristo ni Manalo and the Ang Dating Daan, among other things. But the reason why I keep going back to these blogs is that they contain a record of what I’ve been doing on the web and the people — both known and not — who have been helping keep my place in the WWW.
These recovered blogs are found at http://old.biblica.frih.org. I will not be updating those blogs but the content will continue to be available while this site stands. I will constantly referring to content in those blogs that I will find relevant to the new articles I intend to post, as I have been doing at the Mystical Geek.
Here are some of the more of the more interesting articles in these blogs
- Old BibleWorkshop
- The Question and Answers Genre In Mark
- How The Cults Are Twisting Scriptures
- A Note on Shkoder (Something I did as research on the devotion to the Madonna del Buon Consiglio)
- Who is George Lamsa? (A note on the Lamsa translation used by the Iglesya ni Manalo)
- and a lot of posts on the daily readings of Scriptures
- Old AgustinongPinoy
- Some "biographical notes" from the time I got assigned to the MGC parish
- The Homily of Benedict XVI on the day of his installation as Pope and some other articles on the death and burial of John Paul II
- Mga Ulat Pinoy (A favorite of an INC member)
- Mag-aral Tayo (Where I answer some of the things I hear the INK and ADD say against the Catholic Church)
Popularity: 8% [?]